- Outstanding curriculum taught by instructors with years of exceptional experience
- Small teacher-to-student ratio
- Excellent wide range of programs that provides for diverse range of courses and options
- Assistance with home-stay requirements that provides a home-school partnership that values the vital part that parents play in their children's education
- A fully developed Peer Counseling Program
- Positive feedback from both students & parents
- Weekly report cards available to parents in multiple languages
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty who believe in a high quality instruction. They build the foundation of Duke's academically rich environment that advocates high standards and excellence.
- Minutes walk to Sheppard subway station, restaurants, public libraries and community centers.
Why choose Duke?